Friday, February 4, 2011

Update!

Hey there! Hi there! Ho there! Here are some things I've been up to in the past year!

It's me! Goodness I'm gorgeous! This is a characterture of myself for the upcoming lip-sync project. Mine's about how I have a horrible time mishearing things. That's what I get for turning my headphones up to 11.

Here's a turn around drawn out and the final result in Maya.
And a close up of mah' pretty little face. =)


Here's my Push Pull! And the Exaggerated. I dislike rigging and all the little problems it kept giving me and ONLY me.





The exaggerated one was much more fun to work on due to being able to pull off the Warner Brothers' Loony Tunes style of animation





And here's the little guys' model! I named him Jester cause nothing else seemed to fit. Maybe Robert...maybe.
Close up of his big nosed face. Honk honk.


Oh, and my Sit Stand from 09? My General Triton. Very French. Very goofy looking.




And here's his little turn around of his snooty fancy pants too.

That's all for now! Until next post with some of my paintings and drawings from Drawing for Animators class! Cheers!

No comments: