Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Told The Witch Doctor I Was In Love With You!

And the witch doctor he told me what to do! He said Go animate a walk, jump, and a turn, walla walla bing bang!

...That, um, that didn't rhyme as well as I thought it would. Well it's a good thing I'm not a song writer. Anyway, here is the last project we had to do for the first semester. Design a simple biped polygon  character. I was inspired by African masks that I saw and deiced to make my little guy just that; an African mask with legs! I love him  very much and I named him Kuluha. Thanks much to my gal pal Brittany who helped me come up with the design of the mask and colors. I had all these ideas in my head, and they just didn't LOOK right when I actually saw it on him. She helped me simplify it. Which is funny cause the project is a SIMPLE poly. Hmm...
                                            

                                            
And as always, here's the concept sketch of what I wanted him to look like. He lost the grass skirt cause I wanted to show off his butt. =) 
                                                  

Until next project!

No comments: